- What features do your vehicles have?
- Do your vehicles have communications?
- What does your price include?
- How much should we tip the driver?
- Do you offer tours?
- Where can your vehicles travel?
- Can we eat and drink on your vehicles?
- Can we smoke on the vehicles?
- What is the capacity of your vehicles?
- Do you offer lift-equipped vehicles?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Who do I call after office hours in case of emergency?
- What ceritications have you earned?
- Charter buses and deluxe motor-coaches
- Airport shuttles and transportation
- Town cars and executive sedans
- Executive vans and sprinters
Please visit our Fleet page to see pictures and read descriptions of our vehicles and their specific features.
What does your price include?
Our prices include a meticulously maintained vehicle, a professionally trained driver, an award winning safety program, over 80 years of transportation experience, state of the art facilities that are open 24 hours a day, tolls, parking, and extra driver charges if required.
Do you offer tours?
Yes we offer transportation for virginia tours, virginia winery tours and more – please visit our Tours page (under Services) for additional information. We can arrange for tour guide services and customers are responsible for all other aspects of the tour.
We also have weekly scheduled Casino trips from Richmond and Fredericksburg to Maryland Live!, MGM National Harbor, Harrington Raceway and Charles Town Race & Slots. Please visit our Casino Tours page (under “Things to Do”) for more information.
Where can your vehicles travel?
Our coaches are licensed to travel anywhere in the United States and Canada. We are only limited by the availability of safe roads. We restrict our mini-coaches to trips of less than 100 miles each way. Our experience has shown that for trips longer than this, customers are much more comfortable in motor-coaches, sedans and vans (view our vehicles). Have a specific trip in mind? Request a Quote!
Can we eat and drink on your vehicles?
You can bring food and beverages on your trip. Glass containers are not allowed for passenger safety reasons. Trash bags are provided and should be used frequently to keep clutter off the floor. We discourage the use of any hot liquids. Although alcoholic beverages are permitted, Federal Law requires passengers to notify us that it is on-board.
Can we smoke on the vehicles?
Due to the health issues of second hand smoke and some State and Federal Laws, smoking is not allowed on our vehicles. We can arrange for frequent smoke breaks to accommodate smoking passengers.
What is the capacity of your vehicles?
Please visit our Fleet page to see pictures and read descriptions of our vehicles
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. We accept checks as long as they are received 2 weeks prior to departure. Large accounts with ongoing business can be set up to be billed. A brief credit application is required.
- DOT Certifications: James River Transportation
- DOD Certifications: James River Transportation
Our organization receives the highest safety certification available (#1) from the US Department of Defense. A DOD certification is required to transport military personnel.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.