James River Transportation Coordinators earn a competitive wage!
- From $13.00 an hour including bonuses
- Up to 25% more compensation in benefits (Full Time Only)
- James River Transportation provides performance bonuses, paid annual leave, 8 paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, health savings plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, bereavement time, tool allowance.
What makes us different?
- Our reputation. James River is considered one of the best in the country
- Our Core Values: Customer Service, Safety, Reliability, Integrity and Teamwork
- Committed to the community
- A reputation for fairness
- Recognition Program
- Must possess a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Undergo Drug/alcohol screening
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to work with diverse personalities and demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent time management skills, adaptability and a flexible schedule.
- Possess data entry and basic Microsoft Office skills.
Multiple shifts available, full-time and part-time.
To be a part of the very best, apply online today.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new team member.
James River Transportation is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.