James River Transportation invites YOU to become a part of our award winning team. Since 1928 we have been providing exceptional customer service to the community with an outstanding team of employees.
- A Team committed to our community.
- A Team committed to fair treatment of our employees.
- A Team committed to the environment.
- A Team that recognizes the exceptional performance of our employees.
“We are not just a transportation company; we are a customer service business. We just happen to use passenger vehicles as our tools” – Stephen Story, President
Current Positions Open
James River provides a variety of transportation services including:
- Local and long distance motorcoach, mini-coach and van charters.
- Contract Shuttle and commuter service for colleges, corporation and special events
James River provides performance bonuses, paid annual leave, 8 paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, health savings plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, bereavement time, quarterly safety credits for drivers.
Positions are open through-out the year that may be of interest to you. Please check this page frequently for openings.
James River Transportation is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.