Employment Opportunities for Drivers and Chauffeurs
James River Transportation invites YOU to become a part of our award winning team. Since 1928 we have been providing exceptional customer service to the community with an outstanding team of employees.
James River Transportation, provides a variety of transportation services including:
- Local and long distance motorcoach charters.
- Airport shuttles and transportation
- Chauffeured services utilizing Town Cars, Executive Vans & SUVs, Mini-Coaches and Limousines
We are in the customer service business, not just transportation. We just happen to use vehicles as our tools.
Our exceptional training can help anyone, with the right attitude, become a professional customer service representative who drives vehicles for one of the top transportation companies in America.
James River Transportation provides great pay, performance bonuses, health insurance, disability insurance, 401k, Paid Annual Leave (vacation, sick pay) and safety incentives.
Applicants may be experienced drivers or chauffeurs with their CDL. We also have our own training program that can assist motivated individuals attain their CDL. We are a third party tester for the DMV.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Drug/alcohol screening
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete our driving and customer service training
- Provide a current driving record
- Posses a great attitude for excellent customer interaction
To be a part of the very best, download this application, provide the required information and drop it off with a current copy of your DMV record, at one of our locations.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new team member.